2/20/08

Letter Home-February 20th, 2008

Well hello there.

Right now the knee has been getting so much better, I am not really hurting that bad. I know that the lord knows all and that I have defiantly found comfort in all of this. Well I know that all will be okay. The only thing was that I did not want to tell you as it is so much easier for someone else. I sent a letter home with the memory card
that will tell you more about my knee.

So Chad went to the temple that is so awesome he wrote me a letter last week I replied but I just don’t feel like sending any letters home when I don’t know what is going to happen.

I thought Dad thought that his CTR ring was lost. That is neat that you
fixed it for him for Valentines Day.

The CTR ring is fine; I like wearing it better on my middle finger anyways. I don’t even wear it out tracting because some of the areas are not the best in the world.

I got the Valentines package but not the memory cards I sent my memory card home last Friday. So you should get that soon. Somehow I have lost the battery to my camera, I don’t know how I did, I am still trying to fiqure that out. So I haven’t taken any pictures for awhile.

I have not got the vans yet but the Elders are going this week so hopefully they will pick that up for me. You sent me another memory card but it was the one with Colten opening his call and I sent that back.

So how excited is Morgan? I bet he is just ready to go. That is too funny that they are still shopping I was so ready to go when I left.

I can’t believe that Tristan is already two. Man that’s nuts. Considering he was just starting to walk when I left.

We baptized Jon Carlos along time ago, we are baptizing a kid name Jonathan in two weeks on March 2nd.

We are hoping to go to old San Juan next P-day, so that should be super fun. Pretty sweet. well yeah all is well and well have a great week.

Love Ya! Logan

No comments: