3/5/08

Letter March 4th, 2008

Tuesday, March 4th, 2008

Dear Family,
I got the shoes today thank you so much. I have been doing service in church shoes and gym shorts you could imagine at how weird that looks? (ha-ha) I talked to President Dewsnup, I am assuming he called because you said something to him. When he called me on Friday and he said that more than likely I would probably be able to stay. So I was getting really excited.

That is too funny to hear about Morgan has a different type of a companion you can learn so much from anyone if you give them the chance. Just hope that he doesn’t get all macho on the Elder and give him the cold shoulder. He could end up finding some great friends there. I know that I did.

That is too crazy that Colten is leaving in twenty one days I bet he is so excited, our transfers will be the same week because he leaves in three weeks and will be in the field in another three weeks so we will be on the same schedule. So what day do you leave for Salt Lake the Monday before? That is so crazy.

I sent you a letter earlier this week and well it will probably be there tomorrow or something like that.

So Colten is scared to talk well the fact is tell him to get over it. I gave a talk in the MTC and they are always making you do things in front of people. We have sung several times in front of the congregation and my second Sunday I had given a talk here in Puerto Rico in Spanish. So the sooner he gets over it the better. It’s really not that big of deal.

So Jayson is working at Pure Fitness, is that the same place where Jay Gearhart works? I am so excited for him to be going to Apollo College. He just needs to stick with it no matter how hard it gets. Because there is a lot of science with that and well it won’t be easy. So they all went to Vegas was that for Jayson’s birthday? At least they are doing things.

As for Tristan he looks like a little devil seems that he has the same attitude that Gracie has when she was a little girl.

So as for the transfers I did not get transfered and really I don’t understand why I was not transferred? They tell me not to ride my bike but there is no way that this area can be walked and I know that they are not planning on giving us a car. It’s just so crazy to know Pres. Dewsnup is thinking, he throws curve balls and well, I don’t think I can handle another transfer here in this area it is way to big. I am really confused right now. As for stories I don’t really have any, I just try to make it through the week with a good attitude trying to understand what is going to happen. So if Salt Lake says that I can stay does he plan on keeping me here where all the problems started? I just want to know some things? I can deal with it. But the thing is that things are good right now. I am with Elder Polanco and he helps me out more than anything I have a way sweet district who are all awesome and well even though I don’t know these things I still have trust in my heavenly father that everything will work out. What can you do? Well things are a bit hectic right now but I go through it like a snow plow. Well I love you so much and wish the best with the new smile!
Peace, Logan

No comments: