10/8/08

Well things are doing well here. I will go through and answer all of the questions that you have well to begin I am doing really well, Its okay that you are getting old because that means I am to ha-ha. I have not gotten the package with the iPod charger yet but that is okay no big deal. I will get it today I believe because I have received the slip so it will be here today or tomorrow’s mail. I am getting letters from home now thank goodness, I was felling a little neglected ha-ha no its all good no worries. Thank you so much for the French stuff I am so excited because I really want to learn this language. The branch president’s wife speaks French so I will have to practice with her. I absolutely loved General Conference, Saturday morning and afternoon were my favorite, I laughed when President Monson talked about the empty house situation and I felt how you must feel honestly, I love conference though I basically got to watch everything except priesthood which is unfortunate because I always love priesthood session. (I am at the library and there is a bearded lady next to me its really kind of weird.) So you are going to the dentist? It will be nice to finally have all your dental work done! I really can’t believe that Halloween is already here that means then Thanksgiving and then Christmas then I can call home and that will be way awesome! That is sad to hear about Grandpa’s horse Daisy. How old was she? How often was he really riding her? So Eddie (the guinea pig) is also dead that is just way sad but that means no more pigs for you, thank goodness I am sorry I have never been to fond of those things.
Well as for a spiritual story I really don’t know what to say to tell the truth because I have not really had one lately but I have felt the saviors love for me because I have had a tuff week but the Lord always knows our problems and our weaknesses and it comforts me to know that I have a Savior that knows me and cares for me and listens to my prayers. Sometimes it gets kind of lonely out here and well you begin to wander why about a lot of things but you have to put trust in the Lord so that he can help you and well he has, its just amazing. I love it the gospel, it is so true! Dave is not progressing like I would like but we continue praying for him and he will come along. My driving skills are absolutely amazing and its been fun the instincts are beginning to switch if that is a good or bad thing I am not really sure but its all good. I will get you a picture of me and Elder Dixon very soon okay, I have to take one first .Well things are going really well I am so excited to be here. I love and miss you guys so much! I know the lord wants me here and that I have no doubt about that. I have little over nine months left and well that is nothing compared to the eternity.
Love always, Logan

No comments: