4/5/09

April 1st, 2009

April 1st, 2009
Hello Family!
We are going to old San Juan today, so I really don't have much time to email so its going to be short. Things are going well here, we are always working really hard. Cidmarie's baptism went really well. Her boyfriend is a member. Well I am super excited I really can't believe that it is already general conference and my last one in the mission. Oh and there is only one more phone call. I love Ancieta we get along really well, he is done at the end of this transfer so that is super crazy a little bit upsetting but it is all good. I really love the guys in my district, they are doing well we are all just learning from each other. I am just trying to help them do the things that I had not done in the beginning of my mision and it is working well . I love the work! I am super excited we have our big BBQ for the mission next week and that is going to be cool, I cannot believe its already been a year since all of that happened. So crazy! So how is my car coming along? I would like to see a picture of how it is looking. Well I was wondering if you can make sure that my interior is finished also before I get home? That would be way rad! I love and miss you so much!
Love, Logan

1 comment:

elderdaniel said...

WOW. It is hard to believe Logan will be home so soon. The pictures of him are great. He sounds so excited. He is doing a great work.