4/5/09

March 25th,2009

Hello Family!
How are you? Oh, I got my release date it is the 23rd of July so you can pencil that in, I got the paper last wednesday its pretty cool. Things are working out farely well I am so excited about everything we have had such a hectic week I wrote you a letter I just have to send it, it is sitting in our van. I am super excited to be with Elder Ancieta he is way cool, we have a baptism this Saturday her name is Sidmarie and she is way prepared and ready for baptism. So things are working out here. The work here is going really well I am super excited I love my District we have lots of fun and they work really hard. Our trip to old San Juan was alright, I took lots of pictures and you will be recieving them soon. I just have to space them out, when I send them home. Things are just working out I love the work, things are great! I have been thinking about how things will be when I get home. Oh, and another scary thought is that my bday is coming up so soon, in like two months I am going to be 21? I am super excited life is great and I hope and wish you the best week ever. Thank you so much for all of the encouraging thoughts! Oh the member that called was Maria De Los Angeles she is way rad. All is well here I love and miss you! Love always, Logan

No comments: