9/7/07

Friday, September 7th,2007

Friday,September 7th, 2007
Dear Family/Friends,
Oh I am doing wonderful we received our flight plans today. We leave the MTC at five in the morning on Wednesday the 19th. That will probably be the perfect time considering that will probably be the hardest day. We fly to Fort Worth Texas get there at 11:55 then we leave at 1:20 so I have an hour and a half to talk to the family. Then we arrive in Puerto Rico at 6:55. In my room there is Elder Olsen and Elder Drollete I sent a pic home of our whole group with the names on the back so that should be helpful. I am so excited to hear that Colten is doing great that makes me happy I pray for him everyday. But I absolutely love the watch it doesn’t make me break out at all so that is pretty cool. I absolutely love it. Really I have worn it everyday and there is no sign of a rash at all. So we are on the second lesson in Spanish so this week is our last week teaching it so that is cool. It just amazes me that I can actually teach a lesson in Spanish. Not in my wildest dreams have I ever thought I would be able to do that. It’s so un real. Can you really believe that I am really leaving this place and that it has gone by this fast? I am so petrified but so excited at the same time. It’s crazy to think that in twelve days I am going to be knocking on doors that is so crazyyyyyyyyy. But so exciting I can’t wait to share this message with the people of Puerto Rico I already love them. I don’t know this MTC experience has been pretty crazy, looking back at just seven weeks ago and the person I am has changed so much. You can look at the new elders and see, yourselves weeks ago; this place definitely helps you grow up. I would have to say that my favorite part is how much I have grown in the gospel. So unreal. I don’t know how many times I have said that but. So I am sorry to hear that Hollies’ Dad past away but that is the best thing to know that they will be able to see him again and that families can be together forever. As I was thinking about some of the happiest times of my life and they were definitely the ones where our family was just all together just talking and hanging out. How cool is that to know that this is possible to have that happiness everyday of the rest of your existence. It boggles my mind to know that we can be that happy everyday of our lives pretty amazing, what a great gift our father in heaven gives us. Families bring us so much joy. That is why this mission is so worth it to I get to share a message that will greatly affect the rest of someone’s existence if they just listen to it. I am just so grateful. So these last couple of Fridays we have done sealing’s in the temples, we act as the sons and then there is a couple. How cools is it to know that just in two weeks I have helped twenty families myself be reunited forever, and allowed them to become a forever family, because they didn’t now have the opportunity on this earth. I love the temple so much I love the work. I am so excited to go out and serve those people in Puerto Rico. Well how is everything else? I have not yet received the garments but they will probably come right before dinner so that is fine. So what else is new with the family how are the kids? And how are the dogs? You can send me some pics. Well I love you so much thanks for always being there for me!
Love You, Logan

2 comments:

Thomas Family said...

Hey logan, it's meghan. Hope everything is going well. Miss you a ton. Oh yeah, I have to get surgery on my wrist from that whole bounce house thing. Well can't wait to see you in 2 years. Have a good time a Puerto Rico:)

Thomas Family said...

Oh also my mo sent you a letter, but I am teaching how to use a blog.
hahaha