12/13/07

Tuesday, December 11th, 2007

Tuesday, December 11th, 2007
Hola mi Famila,

Well the news is that I am leaving and Elder Osterloh is staying here. So that is the big news for the week. I don’t know where I am going yet but I will find out tomorrow and therefore I will tell you next week. So I hope you have not sent any letters to my apartment, if you have Elder Osterloh can just give them to me at the Christmas party on the 24th.

I got the newsletter, I really do not like my leaving picture it looks really bad and you should complain and try to get the original before, so that that thing is not on my plaque that would be great.
I especially enjoyed the girl’s letters that is awesome how good they are doing. If you see them tell them I send my love and good luck with everything.

So Eloy is a boy. Maria or Eloy did not get baptized this week its okay though its been a struggle for us because we have worked with them so much and well the Lord knows what he is doing, there is no doubt that they will get baptized it is just a matter of time. So I have learned another virtue of patience I think the lord is trying to teach me that he just keeps reinterating it to me through my work. Ha-ha it’s all good. They will both get baptized, eventually; it’s just too bad I won’t be there to see it. Elder Osterloh said he would call me when it happens.

We are getting only one Elder this transfer, and loosing a good 8 to 10 Elders. So Elder Osterloh is training the new Elder so that is pretty cool, we go pick him up today and we will be a threesome for a night. I have not opened all of the packages I saved the bigger one for Christmas day because I had to pack and it is not possible for me to carry all that stuff around. Well I loved the little quotes and stuff I keep them all and put them in my journal. So I need a new journal also, and a new shaver because mine is breaking. So yeah but that is all really. I locked the pictures that I wanted you to send me so if you could do that, it would be awesome.

So my guess where Colten is going is Jamaica or North Dakota or West Indies (West Indies is where I want him to go but he probably will not go there)I have my calling card but it is put away and I can give that to you next week. I sent my memory card home already it will get there soon. Well yeah so this week was really good. We just went contacting and found some really cool people but all is well. I am so excited to be in a new area, definitely ready for a change its going to be great. Well love you all and have a great week. Peace, Logan

No comments: