12/24/07

Letter December 19th, 2007

Wednesday, December 19th, 2007


Yo what it do Familia?

Well zone conference is on Monday we are having a little Christmas thing supposedly all the Elders of the mission are going to be there except the ones on the islands. So you have emailed PePe? She is the Samoan lady she is absolutely awesome and definitely one of my favorites.

So yeah I am in Rio Piedras, my companions name is Elder Polanco he is from the Dominican Republic and does not speak a word of English, its cool though because it forces me to learn my Spanish and talk more in Spanish. It is in San Juan area it’s just another city in a city its like Phoenix we are part of the Phoenix area but we live in Mesa.

There is one elder from my MTC group over here he is in the area next to mine. I am biking, that’s it nothing else we walk after six because that is the rule but yeah biking all the way, it’s really hilly so that is a little bit hard. I am trying to get used to it.

Yeah I am at the college right now doing email. Christmas calls can only be 40 minutes long. That’s a bummer.

About Colten’s call, yes it will fine with me that he opens it.You can still just tape it and send me a memory card so that I can watch it. Unless it comes before Christmas then I want to talk and find out from him,so that will be fine.

We have a baptism on Sunday so that is cool her name is Pamela she is 15 and really cool. We have a couple of other people we are working with so we shall see. I don’t need the calling card for Christmas, as I will be calling from a members house, they have free long distance.

Things are good. Just the normal missionary stuff. Pretty cool I am excited for this Christmas stuff to be over.

It’s just not the same, but I cannot wait to talk to everybody on Christmas Day.
Peace,
Logan

No comments: