12/9/07

Letter Home December 5th, 2007

Mother and Father and Brother,
What is up this week was a bit tough. We didn’t have our baptisms but for sure they will end up being baptized. Maria had to work because her brother is in prison so she is doing a lot of stuff for him. Pretty crazy but she said she wants to be baptized this Sunday which is pretty cool. I am definitely excited. They will both end up getting baptized but it is just a matter of time. I know that without a doubt, I know that she had missed three baptismal dates but she has really good intentions and she will be baptized. For sure. Oh yeah Eloy did not get baptized either because at the last moment she said that she wanted to give him more time.

Yeah you sent a memory card but I sent another home and you never sent me one back again. Seriously, I am pretty sure. Hopefully and if not it will probably pop up somewhere. The memory card will be in today if you sent me one on Monday so I will make sure that I do that for you. I have some great pics I really want you to send me some I will have the ones I want copies of locked so that they can’t be erased so that you can know.


So that is sweet that you got that calling because that is exactly what you want to do. Pretty sweet. So have they already got my plaque up yet? Or are they running behind like the normal Valley View ward that I left behind?

Yes, here you also see a lot of caskets above the ground that is how most of them were. I don’t think the family could afford it.Yeah it was crazy to see her dead just laying there but its part of life we all die and there is nothing we can do about it. Didn’t really faze me at all. But it wasn’t Elder Osterloh that jumped in the grave it was Elder Oporto. He is from Colombia; he is pretty cool he came in at the same time as me.

So these twelve days of Christmas package I can’t say that I will save them because I am kind of excited but I will definitely try.

So I can’t believe that Colten’s papers are in I am so excited to see where he is going, man that is so exciting I cant wait. I know that I am not as excited as Colten but man I know exactly how he feels as for the waiting game I could never wish that upon anyone and I am sure that his papers will come back quick. So Morgan’s will be soon to that is so exciting. Were going to have three Wells missionaries out in the field that is going to be sick!

As far as transfers, this next week more than likely they will send Elder Osterloh to a different area because he was in his last area for 6 months and they usually trade your companion almost every time.

Well this week has been absolutely awesome I have met so many cool people as we were walking down the street the other day I was walking and we were looking for people to talk to well I was saying a little prayer in my heart for Heavenly Father to put someone in our way to talk to and meet and teach. Well there was this guy who was cleaning his yard we decided to talk to him usually we don’t talk to people that are cleaning and stuff because they are occupied and they will usually just shoo you away. Well we started talking he asked us if we wanted to come in and talk with him for a little bit and so we went in he gave us cake and some orange juice his Wife was there well we taught them and they were really cool and they wanted us to stop by again and talk some more well long story short the lord answers our prayers and it is important to always make sure that we have prayers in our hearts and that we are listening because it is so easy to just pass on by and never even notice. The Holy Ghost is a still small voice and well if we are asking and not listening it will pass us by and we will never know what happened. Well this week has been amazing time is flying by!
Keep me posted on Colten and Morgan's progress.

I love you all! Logan

No comments: