1/22/08

Letter,Tuesday January 22nd, 2008

Tuesday, January 22nd, 2008

Well how goes it? Man things here are great. Unfortunately Nayda did not get baptized this week. But she wants to get baptized this next week. Something happened with the ride and well it shall all be good. We are going to baptize this transfer so that is pretty sweet.

Well I am not leaving. But that is totally fine with me. Well we are going to be a threesome. There is another Elder coming to be with us this transfer. So we will have three of us. So I was wondering if you had the address of the elder that taught us all? Elder Jackson?

Well I have not got the package yet but I will probably get it tomorrow when the other companion comes.

Well the good thing is this week we got to go look for a new apartment because we were having some problems with the landlords son. I told you he stole my shoes? Well we got to look and so we found one and we are going to be moving. Yeah. I will give the address to there next week so that you can send letters there.

So yesterday I sent a letter home I wrote it last Wednesday but barely mailed it yesterday. It has some pics in it so that will get you excited.

The big story this week is that I went to the hospital because there was a member in the hospital I don’t know where he went to church. Well we were told to give him a blessing because he had been in a coma for a week and a half. So we went to the hospital and as I sat there and watched the Mother just holding his hand and talking to him. He was completely lifeless he had a machine helping him breath and he had stitches all over his head. Well as I did the blessing I could fell just how much love the savior has for us. As I watched the Mom I just wanted to take all the pain she was feeling at that time and just put it on my shoulders. I have taken advantage of so much. And it made me realize just how precious life is and how grateful I am just to have never had to experience something like this. It was just so humbling.

Well the problem is now is that I need my actual social security card so you will have to send that.

Man Stacey’s kids have grown up so much. Even Gracie that is insane. She is such a little girl. Oh man.

Elder Polancos first name is Rafael.

The work is coming along we are teaching quite a few people and always staying busy.

Well love you and have a great week. Peace, Elder Wells

No comments: