1/9/08

Letter January 9th, 2008

Wednesday, January 9th, 2008

Dear Family,
So you got the presents I sent home? So sorry about the statue being broken, you could try to glue it. The keychain was for you to. Sorry that the presents were so cheesy but they were really supposed to be funny.

As for my knee I have talked to Sister Dewsnup and the fact is that she told me to just take lots of ibrophen and then to do that for a couple of weeks. She does not want me to go to the doctor because the chances of needing surgery are pretty likely and she said they would have to send me home. But no worries she said that they will probably just put me in a different area this next transfer so it will all work out. Well don’t worry seriously everything is fine. My knee hurts but it will all be good. It didn’t bother me before so they will end up just transferring me in the next transfer because everything was fine before and well it will all work out.

So Justin is getting married is there a ring and everything. That is sweet when is the official date?

Pamela’s baptism was absolutely amazing her Mom is a member but she can not come to church because she is always working. The Father is not a member but he did not approve at all because he is catholic so she had been coming to church for 4 months and then he finally decided to let her get baptized and then he came to the baptism so that was really sweet he was really nice and cool, we are trying to get in and teach him but he is always working. I really love the baptisms on your mission because you see all of these people at the baptism and then you see the elders they are trying to hide in the back and not be noticed its such a sweet experience because you have these elders who have taught for 6 weeks or sometimes longer and there just trying to stay out of the way. We have another baptism this Sunday her name is Nayda she is 10 years old and her Aunt and Uncle are members but no one else she has been coming to church for a really long time and well her home life is not the best but she comes to church every week and wants to be baptized. We usually do not do the confirmation they like people in the ward to do it. Because it helps them stay active longer and gives them something to share. Pretty sweet. I am in a ward right now I am part of the San Juan Stake and we have about 70 to 80 people in church every week. So that’s pretty sweet. The ward is awesome I love being in a ward because the people know how a church needs to be ran and in the other little branches we definitely have to help the branch keep going. The building is about half a mile away from our house.

We are having a cleaning day today, so our apartment will be clean. Elder Polanco and I are getting along great. Elder Thomas is in my zone. I have talked to him a couple of times but not much.

I have not got the package yet because the zone leaders have all the mail and we have not seen them yet so I have not gotten anything since Christmas letters. Lame but I like getting a lot at once.


Man I am so excited for Colten he is going to get a little cold in New Jersey. Man I wish. The snow or something remotely cold sounds like heaven. Man that is exciting for all of them.

So Dad finally got released what calling does he expect next ha-ha. Elder’s quorum teacher. He is prepared.

I am definitely loosing weight again that is the sweet part. Everything is starting to get really loose. But that is what a belt is for. I have had to make three more holes for my belt. Haha. You are definably not getting a picture of me riding a bike so don’t plan on it.

Well I forgot to write my address down again. Its okay just sends stuff to the mission office. I don’t really trust this house anyway. My vans were sitting outside of the door. We enter thru the garage and well my vans got stolen by the landlord’s son he is like 30 and is a drug addict. Sad but yeah so the office is fine for now.

Well love you and have a great week. Logan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.