3/31/08

Letter from March 26th, 2008

March 26th, 2008
Well how are you? By the time that you get this you just might be done with Colten for the next two years. Well I got all the packages and the letter. I hope that you got my letter I sent some pictures home too.

I am so excited for Colten his adventures have started it will be a long journey and its not as easy as everyone thinks it is. I heard about the live session a lot of the missionaries do it before they go into the MTC, I just can't believe that he is already there I feel like he really just got his call yesterday, he kind of did. so crazy! So you packed Colten suitcase? Basically you did mine too. That is super exciting; he needs to gain some independence. So awesome. So Colten made money for his mission that is super awesome, well that is so unfair! Oh well I don’t need anything because my Mom treats me the best in the world so its all good with me.

So I am in Caguas and well my companion is from here his name is Elder G****.He is way crazy! He says that he wants to know everything and take over the world, a bit of a wack job if you ask me, but it shall be interesting, the things is I am just hoping that my knee will be fine, with all the walking I was doing it was still hurting but I just didn’t want to go home so I told a few fibs to stay out here, but I have a car now and well it shall be really good, I am in the largest ward in all of Puerto Rico and supposedly all of the members here are really cool and help with everything, its super sweet they have dinner nights for the missionaries so we are going to get fed all of the time, well President told me that if the other two baptismal dates that we have get baptized on those exact days then I am allowed to go to those baptisms so I am hoping that I will be able to go to the baptism this Sunday and then the one on the 13 so that should be really cool because I love the people over there and they are the first persons that I am going to be visiting when I get back to this place that is for sure, I loved it over there and had the best time, it was quite a shock when I found out I was leaving well with all of the work that we were doing it was a bit of a downer well it is all good now because I think that I am going to be awesome here because I think they need someone with a little bit of street smarts here because the other guy that was here before me still didn’t know where to go he used a map the whole time and was here for 5 transfers, so crazy lets just hope that he doesn’t kill himself in the other area because its difficult, but man the other two people that are in my district seem like they are from a different world so we shall see what happens, it will definitely be a little bit different considering my whole mission I have been around normal sane people, well who knows. My companion is the driver and well doesn’t have a clue I had to tell him how to get home and I had only been there for two hours, how funny is that.

We didn’t do anything that special for Easter just the church had a thing in the morning at five o clock in the morning that less active and our investigators wanted to go so we had to wake up at 4:30 never again in my life. We didn’t really have any appointments we visited some members and they cooked some fish for us. It was really good.

So is Chad ready to get out of there to, I wanted to write him a letter I just don’t think that he would get it in time so I will just get one sent off the MTC for him. So who is Kelcie Allen marrying you should send me a copy of her announcement. Well things are different but it will be good.

Love you! Logan

No comments: