4/4/08

letter 4/2/2008

So I am in Caguas and well my companion is from here his name is Elder G**** he is way crazy he is definitely a nerd and says that he wants to know everything and take over the world, a bit of a wack job if you ask me, but it shall be interesting, I am just hoping that my knee will be fine, with all the walking I was doing it was still hurting but I just didn’t want to go home so I told a few fibs to stay out here, but I have a car now and well it shall be really good, I am in the largest ward in all of Puerto Rico and supposedly all of the members here are really cool and help with everything, its super sweet they have dinner nights for the missionaries so we are going to get fed all of the time, well President told me that if the other two baptismal dates that we have get baptized on those exact days then I am allowed to go to those baptisms so I am hoping that I will be able to go to the baptism this Sunday and then the one on the 13 so that should be really cool because I love the people over there and they are the first persons that I am going to be visiting when I get back to this place that is for sure, I loved it over there and had the best time, it was quite a shock when I found out I was leaving well with all of the work that we were doing it was a bit of a downer well it is all good now because I think that I am going to be awesome here because I think they need someone with a little bit of street smarts here because the other guy that was here before me still didn’t know where to go he used a map the whole time and was here for 5 transfers, so crazy lets just hope that he doesn’t kill himself in the other area because its difficult, but man the other two people that are in my district seem like they are from another world, so we shall see what happens, it will definitely be a little bit different considering my whole mission I have been around normal sane people, well who knows. My companion is the driver and well doesn’t have a clue I had to tell him how to get home and I had only been there for two hours, how funny is that? I love you all! Elder Logan Wells

No comments: