11/27/08

Only 8 more months!

yo what up family?
Well this week is pretty crazy. I actually talked to President and he said that my date is still scheduled for the 18th of July, so that is way sweet I am super excited, only 8 more months. Time is flying by so fast! We are actually gonna go out to dinner with the Solomon's on Thanksgiving because they are gonna go to a restraunt that does a Thanksgiving dinner and they have pie and everything, I am so excited for all of these holidays to be over because I just miss everyone around this time of year and it is suppose to be the best and it is the worst. The package has not come yet, I was getting really excited. I did get your card thanks so much. I enjoy getting the pictures I really enjoy them. Well the week has flown by so fast. Elder Evans and I are doing good, I really am grateful to be his companion. Things here are really picking up in the work, we have scheduled a baptsim for Rose this Saturday, that is gonna be awesome she asked me if I could do that, so I will be baptizing her, totally cool, but we are working so hard right now we had five investigators in church and five less actives that is way awesome, we had a total of 53 people in church I don't think there has been that much ever. We are helping so many people to prepare for baptism and so we should have a couple more by next week. The members are being so great we are getting fed plenty and I am definately getting fatter like always. But it is getting to the point where I am definately ready to do something about it. I am loving Tortola. The Elders from St.Thomas are coming over tommorow to do the baptsimal interview so I just can't get away from Elder Dixon hahah its all good it is always nice to see them every once in a while. I am loving the work, we are literally working everyday all the time and its flying by so fast to think that we are already in the second week of the transfer. It just boggles my mind some say that the last six months just flys well if it flys by that fast I will be home tommorow hahah. Well I love you guys so much. Logan

1 comment:

Debbie Allen said...

Wow 8 months left. Keep it up Logan.