11/19/08

Still in Tortola and a new Companion

Hello Mother and Father!
Yes I have slacked last week in writing a letter but I will get one in the mail this week. It is crazy to think that I am here for another 6 weeks. I am definitely excited, for sure. Elder Evans is way cool he is from Utah, we have the same time out in the mission its pretty cool because we both kind of slacked in the begining of our missions and now we have a strong desire to work and so we are goimg to work miracles here. I will be watching for the package. I hope the cookies stay good they are always so good. Right now we are teaching alot of people that are progressing. We are still teaching Manuel and we are teaching Rose she wants to be baptized on the 29th of November we also have the 29th for S**** and M****. We are still working with them we are going to see where they stand. I took pics of Esther's baptism, you know who I am, I am your child. We actually got to have a Thanksgiving dinner with the Kalamas and they made us punkin pie and turkey and stuffing and it was delicous! They are going to be out of town,for Thanksgiving so their kids made them make it early and so they invited us over to eat. it was so good. Sounds like you are having so much fun that is good thatyou got the horse, so Dad has started fixing cars, how about mine? I think I am going to sell it now, if you can get it sold before I get home that would be so awesome. I am having the experiences of a life time, just think only 8 more months that is pretty exciting, well I love it andI am enjoying the mission so much! I love you and have a great week. Logan

1 comment:

Dena said...

It's great that Logan is able to stay another transfer in Tortola. Only a short time left and he will be home soon...wow!