3/18/09

Time is flying by so fast

Wednesday, March 11th, 2009
Hi Mom and Dad!
Well yeah things are really great here! Oh and yeah P-Day is next Tuesday, due to transfers. We did have our baptisms last Sunday it was way awesome. We completed a family by all of them being members, so that was way sweet! So I was super excited about that, they are going to be confirmed this Sunday. No, we don't get to confirm people that often at least not here where people can do it, so that is where that stands. I am loving it here in Trullio Alto, I am doing well here and there are so many blesisings that we are seeing. Wow, time is flying by so fast I truly can't belive that it is already P-Day again. We are really working with lots of people right now we are working with a husband of another member so that is really cool his name is Efrain and so we are going to give him a date for the 29th of March for baptism this week. So I am really hoping to kill (a term when you are with a companion that is going home)Ancieta he is on his last transfer. So that is really sweet. President Dewsnup is really cool and its definately been neat getting to know him a little better. I am sorry that you had to do jury duty, and sad that you didn't get to go to Sedona with Cyndi, but what can you do? Be sure and tell me what the case was about if you can. Well I love you and can't wait to hear from you again. Have a great week ! Love Always, Logan

No comments: