3/17/09

Wednesday, March 4th, 2009

Hello Family!
How are you doing? I hope things are going well for you all. Well yeah its weird that I am going to be twenty one,that means that you guys are getting old... I just love reminding you of that, hahaha! I am so glad to hear that my car is getting fixed. So today we are going to old San Juan after this email, pretty exciting I really just can't believe that I haven't ever been there yet. So things are going well Natalia is getting baptized on Sunday along with a guy named Hiram, cool story with him he is super cool, his wife is a member recently activated about 6 months ago her husband Hiram is way cool he has been taught a numerous of times he has had problems with coffee and alchohol and his son is getting baptized on Sunday and we invited him to get baptized with his son and he accepted pretty awesome considering this was just last Saturday and so he has not drank in like 6 months and like dropped coffeee before we asked him because he knew that he had to do it. He is super prepared and is one of those guys that you try and try to get baptized but never works until they are finally ready. He is super prepareed and I am way excited! Natalia is doing great she should get baptized as well. Where did you send my package? Things are going really well. I love you so much and hope that you have a great week .I that all goes well for you in the week to come. I cannot believe that it is March, I love and miss you ! Logan

No comments: