3/1/09

keeping on top of the game Spanish all the way!

Hi Mom and Dad!
Yes, it sure is really great to be here! I am in Truillo Alto the same place that I was in a year ago, meaning the same district and same ward, just a different area. Its great to be here I love it the experiences are really good, seriously I can't believe at how fast the time is passing by! The Lord is seriously helping me out so much! Things are great I love it, so my companion does not speak english and so yes it is spanish all of the time. I don't mind, it really keeps me on the top of my game! This past week has been really good I am finding lots of new people and cannot believe how things work out, the Lord is always there for us! We have had to take President to the airport a few times so that was way cool to get to know him a little bit more. It has been really cool finding out what he was like before the mission and what he did for fun. I just love it here, I don't really have much to say, Oh the other day we were doing service and we were cleaning and chopping down all the weeds that have taken over this Sister's house and so we lifted this board up and underneath was a crab, a huge spider, a ginormous centipede and a bunch of coqui frogs prettty cool! We are really just trying to get the members here to trust us a little more. So things are really starting to look up. Well I love you and miss you so much! Peace, Logan

1 comment:

elderdaniel said...

What a wonderful letter. It is so neat to hear these young men grow in their testimonies and recognize the hand of the Lord in their lives.