5/11/09

5/6/2009

Hello!
So things seem that they are going really well at home. At this point in the mission I am not a DL anymore, thank goodness not upset about that. I am not a moving elder either, I am just straight up senior companion and loving it! I can't believe that I only have 1 more transfer after this, its way cool though, I am so excited. We are working with lots of people we have found tons of new people but I am not going to tell you about them until they really start progressing because its like that one minute there hot and the next they are completely cold. Things are going really well we have a lady named Yudelk who has a baptismal date for the 23rd of May, she is way rad she is going thru a divorce so things right now are a little rough for her, but she is rocking it like no other, she is coming to church she can only come for sacrament because she has a contract to help at a orphanage and so there is no way she can get out of that. She has so much potential and is just willing to do everything that we give her. We are going to old San Juan today it is in our area so we can go there when ever we would like. I am just loving it though to tell the truth, life is greatI was a little crushed to leave Trujillo Alto but now I am so glad ,its given me the chance to really put myself out there and get to know alot more people. I was just way to comfortable over there its great though I love it! Yes, I would love some pics from Colorado, I can't believe that calls are already here again! I cannot wait to talk to everyone. I am in love with my area, I probably have the coolest companion in the whole wide world Elder Francis he rocks!We are just loving it and having a good time. Well yeah time is flying by, I love and miss you all so much, I will be home before you know it. Thanks for the stamps and stuff and the new memory card, life is just so exciting. Talk to you soon. Love, Logan

No comments: