6/1/09

May 13th,2009

Hello Mom and Dad!
How are you? It was nice talking to you on Mother's Day! Not much new since then. Oh yeah I was pretending to call you and then he picked up the phone and called you, it was really funny he is cool he is from Argentina a really cool guy, he is my DL. I am in a district with 2 Elders that have six months left and another that has 2 months left so that is a it weird, but cool. I just try to share as much knowledge as I can so that they can be better missionaries. I can't believe that time is flying by. I am loving my mission at this point and I am a little sad that it took so long to really love it, but you can't ever take back the past, you can only look into the future and make it better, something that I have learned. It is just weird to think that I will really be home because it is just not a reality to me as of yet, but its all good though. I am just trying to make the best of all of the situations that I might be faced with. I love it here and I really hope and wish you have the greatest week ever too. I love you!
Logan

No comments: