11/15/07

Tuesday, November 13th, 2007
Hola familia!

Things are definitely good. My first baptism is this Sunday, Maria committed to living the law of chastity because she doesn’t live with her boyfriend so it is not a problem for her to get baptized. Pretty cool! So I am doing the baptism this Sunday after church. Yeah I am a bit nervous because it’s in Spanish and well haven’t done that yet but I know that it will be good. But I am so excited for Maria because she has been going to church and yes she absolutely loves it. She is so awesome and is super prepared. She absolutely is amazing. And yes the twelve year old went to church this last week and went to mutual night. We have to get the kids of the branch more active. We are doing amazing Eloy's baptism is the 1st of December we could do it earlier but we want to make sure that he has a good time and the desire stays there so that he can be a strength for his Mom. She is really cool she has to take care of three grand kids a sick Grandma and Uncle and her two kids at the same time. So at the moment it really is impossible for her to get to church but we have the members take the youngest. The older brother came to the mutual night. He is like 19 so he is just a bit difficult but our goal is to get him to be baptized also. I am super excited. So next week I will make sure to get you some pics. MMMkay.

Okay time to answer the questions.
We have zone conference once a transfer.
There really was not any Trick or Treaters I only saw maybe like five.
We alsways go to the social events this last week we went to a family home evening and then cleaned the chapel. The chips arrived fine and they were gone within the couple of days. We don’t have any plans yet for Thanksgiving. The pants fit, I was kind of surprised. So things are good. I will probably gain a little bit back but I am still trying to watch what I eat but it is hard when you are getting fed all the time.

Mom you are amazing and the lord knows that just remember that the Lord will bless you he doesn’t let any good act go unnoticed. But I am doing well, Elder Osterloh and I are getting along great! Well I love and miss you all. Thanks for the support and all that you do for me.
Until next week, Logan

No comments: