11/22/07

Wednesday, Nov. 21st, 2007

Famila,

Things are great here in Puerto Rico. I am fine now with my headache and ears. No worries, they will send us to the doctors if we want to go. It all worked out.

Maria was not baptised this past Sunday. Her brother is in the mental hospital and she had to go take care of him. We have talked to her and she is definetely going to get baptized. We just talked to her and her boyfriend. He now wants to marry her, you have to buy stamps here for marraige, and he allready bought them. Maria wants to get married and baptized on the same day, so we are pretty excited and it will more than likely happen within the next few weeks.
Our other baptismal date is set for the 1st of December. His name is Eloy, his Mom was baptized about 18 years ago. He is a way cool kid and is so excited to be baptized.

Oh our P-Days have changed to Wednesdays, so you will get your emails now on Wednesdays.I don't think it will change much now as there aren't very many holidays on Wednesdays. When there were holidays on P-Days we work, and then our P-Days were changed.

I am so excited about Colten, so he should get his call soon. The tape idea will be great. I want to hear it on the tape, and not by email. So don't let anyone tell me before I get the tape!!

Yes, I was thinking about all of us kids being in different places. I know it will be weird, but 2 years is nothing compared to the eternity. We will all be together soon enough.

Yes, I got the package, I always love everything you send! I love getting ties, keep looking for cool ones.

As far as Thanksgiving, we might go eat with this really cool family. The Mom is Samoan, and the Dad is Puerto Rican, they speak English. They have invited us over, and we really like spending time with their family. It doesn't really seem like holidays really exist here, it is so crazy to think that.

Tell Colten to read "Preach my Gospel", it will help him so much on his mission. I love you all, have a great week. Peace, Logan

No comments: