11/28/07

Wednesday, November 28th, 2007

Hola Famila,

My Thanksgiving was absolutely amazing; we went to the Samoan family in our ward we had turkey and all the good stuff. It was way cool then they gave us all the left over’s so we had plenty to eat awesome. It was kind of weird not being together but it was all good. That is awesome that Justin is being so good to those guys. Man that is way exciting, I can’t wait till they get there calls it will definitely go by faster than you can even imagine. And it will be here before they know it. One thing Colten could do is go out with the missionaries. I know that when we have a member present at an appt it is always better and it is one thing that gets converts to stick and stay active in the church. Man I really cant wait till they get there calls and that would be the greatest Christmas present ever that would be awesome especially because we are not going to see each other for so long.

I sent a tape home last P-day so that should be there probably the end of the week.

So I always love everything that is in the packages I loved the stamps the tape recorder everything seriously, I always have so much to say. My gratitude for everything that you guys do for me. I have enough labels. I loved the diabetes shirt of course I wear it all the time along with my dice shirt. Ha-ha did you know that they sent me that shirt?

That is sad to hear about the church. Really if it was a hate crime I wouldn’t want to be judged for that crime even if they don’t get caught there is no fooling heavenly father. That is what funny people think is just because they don’t get caught there okay. But they don’t know that they are working on this earth for there salvation.

Maria is good she wasn’t baptized on Sunday but she said it would be this Saturday. Who knows we just keep working with her who knows what will happen. Eloy is definitely getting baptized this Saturday so we will have a baptism so that is cool. We are working with lots of people but Maria and Eloy have us pretty occupied because we have to contact them every day so that is a lot of work. We are really working with so many people we work with a lot of less actives we are just always busy.

So do you think that you could get me an ipod seriously? They are okay to have. You never answered me so I was just wondering.

I am all good medically I need to work out a little bit more the car is getting me fat again. Hahahaha. Well things are all good here. The food is amazing time is flying by and well I can’t wait till these holidays are over because everyone says the holidays are slower and if that is the case then I am definitely excited because the time is going to fly. Yeah well all is well and if you got any questions give me a ring. Oh wait you can’t. Hahahah. Well all is well and there are no worries here. I will send you another funny story home this week.
Love you all! Logan

1 comment:

Chanel Reed said...

Sounds like he's doing good, i love this kid. Is there any way you can get some recent pictures of him on here soon?