4/16/08

April 15th, 2008

April 15th, 2008
Hi Madre and Papi!
Papi don’t worry about us boys being gone, it will be super fast because look I have 9 months out and it feels as though I left yesterday. Well the thing is that I am getting transferred so crazy I was not expecting it at all. This past week we have been looking for an apartment because there are going to be more Elders coming to Caguas so we are going to have 4 because it is a huge pueblo. I am super excited. because there is so much area to cover that it needs to have more, there used to be six here, its the fact that so many people are leaving and President is not receiving any new missionaries they are being forced to shut areas down so, its difficult but there needs to be more Missionaries here so I think that the Lord knows that there has to be more. Well it’s so crazy. I cant believe it well the thing is that they told me that I am leaving but I think that it is just the other side of Caguas at least I hope so because I have moved so much I will be in my fourth area, I definitely need more time in Caguas, well you can tell Dad that I found a guy that we can go fishing with he is super cool, they are probably in there late thirties well he asked if we wanted to go fishing but we can’t so I said when I come back after my mission we will definitely have to go. He said that he would take us and the wife would hang out with you, they speak English their names are Sunni and Carlos there so awesome they made us dinner last night and she asked me what I wanted and of course I said that I wanted Mexican food so she made us tacos, how cool is that? She is super awesome! Elder G**** is staying here in this area so we will not be companions anymore thank goodness I sent you a letter last week or a couple of days ago I don’t even know anymore you really just forget the days of the week and they all seem to blend together. The letter from Miss Kimzey was great and yes I understood every word I will get her a letter in the mail this week. Things are definitely crazy. Tell my brother that I love him and that he is my heroe. I got the ties that was exactly perfect I love them. Tell Daniel Thank you so much, I am so excited though the work is good we are working really hard I will get you a picture and a tape you can hear my crazy comp! Well I love you so much and hope that your week is awesome!
Peace ! Con Amor, Logan

1 comment:

Dena said...

What a great letter. He looks great! What a pretty area.