4/9/08

Letter 4/9/2008

Hello there Mother and Papi!

Elder G**** is from Aguadilla but he was born and raised in New York until he was 16 so he knows so much more English than Spanish, and he doesn’t talk like a Puerto Rican so he is American to me. I did not baptize Natalia her Uncle did but it was still super cool she is 12. I need Dale and Michelle’s address. Maybe her email so I could email her? That is good that Dad is spending time with Granpa The family did not watch the movie with us but they did come to a church activity that was held the night before on Friday, there car broke down so he had to fix it the entire weekend. Did you take in the part where he talked about the members and how they need to find those people for the missionaries to teach, you don’t even know how true that is. Every missionary was like clapping there hands when he said that. I got the letters that you sent along with the pictures yesterday and I got the newsletter Saturday, or Monday actually I don’t know. You can always forward Colten's emails to me I email him but its always awesome to hear the other side to. I could only imagine my little Papi and how sad he is but tell him to suck it up and get over it. That is the “no feeling Logan” coming out, ha-ha. But no it will always pass, the crazy thing is that I have missed everyone but not nearly as much as I thought I would. Life is just so crazy, I think that I am finally into this missionary life thing because everything just comes so natural now and life as a missionary is just second nature. I really cannot imagine not being here, I am enjoying serving the people and meeting the everyday challenge we are faced with. Well I just want to let you know that I love you guys and well at least you are not stuck with someone 24 hours a day. At least you can have a little bit of freedom!
Well have a great week!
Love You, Logan

No comments: