4/24/08

Wednesday, April 23rd, 2008

Hola Momma & Papi,

The thing with the ties is that yeah I have a ton but the ones that I don’t like I share with the world, I cant wear the skinny ones I am way to fat and well you know I am a sharing guy, I have to have the best ties in the mission and well there are people that have better than me, ha-ha no but I love everything that you send me you don’t have to send me any if you don’t want to, yeah so you wanted to know all about my area it is incredibly pretty and yes poor but hey its not that bad the average probably include all the people that don’t work and trust me there are many, I will write on the backs of them next time, I like keeping my memory cards until they are full because I always send them home and well don’t get some of the pictures that I want so well you can just be patient. Hah jk.That bus picture is in Rio Piedras train by the way, you could send me some contacts I got my glasses adjusted yesterday. Yeah .we didn’t have investigators in church we had some less active members that have not been in awhile. my new apt is pretty awesome it does not have ac but its in the mountains so it is plenty cool in the night time, I really like it its spacious and has couches that is some luxuries that are not usually found in our houses, but its all good, so far my favorite apartment was the one in Caguas, by the way Caguas is right down from us we are the mountains of Caguas. that is so awesome that you heard from Pepe I knew that she was staying in Samoa but tell her that I love her and hope all is well, tell her when I go on my honeymoon maybe we will come to Samoa. I plan on being married the same week Colten gets home. If I send you a letter home for her will you make sure that it gets to her? That is to bad bout Granpa we shall see if he is still alive when I get home. I hope so because it’s sad but I don’t even know him. All is well I wrote you a letter and it’s in the mail today so you will get it soon. Well my comp is from the Dominican Republic again and he came out at the same time as me and his name is Elder Perez he is pretty cool he says that he is not hurting anymore so I really think that he was just faking so that he didn’t have to ride a bike anymore he woke up this morning and said that he is not hurting. It’s all good though life is crazy and well has a good week, so my emails are so longer than Colten I win. Ha-ha peace Logan

No comments: