8/11/08

Letter August 6th, 2008

I am so glad to be here it has been awesome to come back to say the least. I am back here in Puerto Rico I got put into an area called Guaynabo with another Latin companion, who is awesome and I love very much. Believe it or not he is more random than me which is hard to believe because that just doesnt happen very often. I am super excited because I got put into the area of my second cousins who are non members, so you never know what can happen. Hopefully the best. Man things are so crazy I am grateful for this opportunity that I have to serve and be in the work again! I know that this is where the Lord wants me to be and I wouldn't have it anyother way.. I had a had an amazing experience this week. I went on trade offs with the a ZL, Elder Howell from Kansas. We had been working hard all day long, we were at the point to either take a break to eat because we were waiting for a member. We just kept going and talk to people. Elder Howell decieded we would contact a old investigator who was almost baptized, but took another route, and it never happened. We stoped by and she shared with us on how her nephew had just passed away, so we all shared stories. I shared a story about my Grandma, because I did not know her too well, but I know that I will someday, because this is possible thru the plan of salvation, that God created for us. It was way cool, the spirit was so strong. We talked and talked, I asked her how she felt when she read the B.O.M., and she said that it was a very special feeling, one that she could not explain very well. We told her that, that is the spirit testifying of the truthfullness of it all. We extended a baptismal invite, and she accepted, so we gave her a date. She was so happy, and you could really tell. It just shows that the Lord knows what is going on, and that everything is possible, you just never know what the Lord has in store for you and that his hand is in this work, and it is true! I know that all is going to be well and the Lord will bless me for this descion that I have made! Well I love you all! Love, Logan

1 comment:

elderdaniel said...

What a wonderful story. It is so great to see these "kids" get out and learn to feel the spirit and help others to do the same. It is neat to see Logan back at it again. Daniel wants us to share the pictures on his disk with you so we need to get together some time. Hope all is well.