8/13/08

Wednesday, August 13th, 2008

Hi Mom and Dad,
Well its awesome to hear that you had such a good time in Michigan. I bet that was great to see all of your family considering it doesn’t happen that often. Thanks for sending me a package I really appreciate it. My knee is okay since I am in my car but it doesn’t hurt that often because of the car but I guarantee that if I am in a car for a few months I will be fine that I know. Life is crazy I am grateful for the opportunity that I have to serve and its only 11 more months. I have been back for more that three weeks that is so crazy. Yesterday we had the opportunity to hear from President Johnson he is head of the Caribbean now, since President Mask got sick. Pres. Mask is now in Utah working on preach my gospel. It was so awesome to hear from him yesterday he is such an inspiration, he talked to us on how we are doing right, but we are not relying on the spirit and its so easy to loose it. We definitely have to be more conscious it was so awesome because President was so nervous. It is awesome to know that he knows that he has authority and it just shows how humble President really is. Next week is transfers one of the assistants is going home so I get to see him leave its cool he is one of my favorite missionaries, its awesome. I really don’t want to leave this area but it’s bound to happen, so if it does it is no big deal to me. I have had so many cool experiences since I have been back! Yesterday we had the opportunity to give three blessings it was super cool. I will write those in a letter its been a great learning week. Time is going to pass so fast I have to make worth of what I have because I don’t want to leave knowing that I didn’t do all that I could. I love you guys so much! Oh, and have fun packing!
Logan

1 comment:

John Paul & Stella Wesley said...

Sounds like Logan has gotten right back into the swing of things. What a great statement that he wants to do everything he can to make sure he has no regrets when he comes home. It is so exciting to see the boys growing into men.