8/24/08

Tuesday, August 19th, 2008
Hi Mom and Dad.
Your so lucky that I love you and am writing you. Ha-ha its all good you probably forgot that today is P-Day for me , you can write me double next week. We got transfer information my companion and I are both leaving he is going to be a Zone Leader and I am going to the island of Tortola so that is the exciting news of the week. I am super excited I get to teach the gospel in English so that is way cool. I got your package Thank you so much! Tortola has a truck so I will be in a truck and then my new companion is going to be Elder Dixon he is from Texas I have never met him so we shall see, its all good no matter how he is I have the opportunity to go to an island which I was never expecting. I have to pack a 50 pound bag that is all I can take with me so that is going to be tuff. I m super excited I never thought that I would go. Tortola is suppose to be one of the prettiest islands its next to St. Thomas. I will probably go there when we have conferences. I am excited to see St. Thomas too. Things are awesome I have had an great week we had two investigators in church Monique who has a desire to change her life, she has been on and off the streets since she was a teenager and has a desire to change and loved church. We were going to give her a baptismal date on Wednesday so we are going to try and stop by and do it tonight. I had the opportunity to talk to Randy and Lillian they don’t really understand what I am doing we tried to explain but I don’t think they understand. We were going to do service for them yesterday but the other Elder Perez is sick so we had to take him to the doctor so its all good. I am bummed that we are both leaving because its always harder to get the other missionaries to work with your investigators because they did not find them so they don’t work as hard with them, but we talked to the assistants so they will make sure they are working with them. Its going to be crazy to be gone from Puerto Rico everyone says that it is a totally different mission,I probably won’t write as much while am in Tortola I will see how everything works out there. Well I love you so much and send my love to all! Who won so you think you can dance?
Love, Logan

No comments: