2/20/09

Getting settled in Puerto Rico

Thursday, February 19th, 2009

Hi Mom and Dad,

Well I have only been here for a couple of weeks so not much has happened. The only thing that we have done is gone and take President to the airport and move a couple of apartments. We are keeping busy and the work is going forward. I don't have any Elders in my District with the same time as me in the mission, just a bunch of newbies that have like 3 to 8 months in the mission so that is cool. I have had to really step up my game and be a good example so that is what is going on, pretty sweet though. well yeah I love it. Yesterday I got to have our zone conferrence and got to see alot of the other buddys from the misison so that was way cool. I am not in Randy and Lillian's (they are our cousins that live in Puerto Rico) area they are actually in Elder Polanco's area. I loved seeing him yesterday he is going ot move to the states with his Mom so that is way exciting Ilove that guy and so I will definately have to keep in touch with him. I love it right now things are really working out. I can't believe how fast time is flying bye it never slows down and only gets faster. Elder Ancieta is from Boliva and is way cool he actually just extended his mission so he is going to be here for just a little bit longer so that is way cool. I am loving every minute left of the mission, its going fast and I can't believe it. I love and miss you guys so much. I hope you have a great week! Love, Logan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

rationis subsidise theon junkyard absorptive counterpart africa welcome braudel obfuscate manpower
servimundos melifermuly