6/3/09

May 27th, 2009

Hello Mom and Dad!
How are you doing? Well things are going really well! I am kinda jealous that you were in New York...I am really thinking that I would love to go there for New Years eve this year. I am really going to try and work with that because I really want to go and it has been a dream of mine to watch the ball drop and so we shall see its been a plan of mine for probably about 5 years. Some other thoughts that have been coming to my mind because I really want to go and experience the world. But we shall see it is all thoughts up in the air right now. Who really knows what I will be feeling when I get home so we shall see? Things are going really well, at this point Yudelka is now moving to the states and so it is out of our hands. We have a new lady that we are working with her name is Martina she is cool, and so we are really excited to work with her for sure! There has not been nothing to interesting the past week but lots of transvesdites that want to take us to school and its kind of scary but we just laugh.There are lots of bums and many great things that we don't see every day in Arizona. There are lots of cockroaches in our apartment that has been a good one to try to get used too. Oh and yes I would like to take Elder Francis out for my birthday because he is taking me out because his parents sent him $50 to go out to eat and stuff and so I would like to do the same next week. So its crazy my first birthday in the mission hahha.... (Logan was home for knee surgery last year on his birthday) Life sure is great I am loving it here but still I cannot wait to see you guys! I hope that all goes fantastic this coming week! Lots of love, Logan

No comments: