6/30/09

Wednesday, June 10th,2009

Hello!

How are you doing? I am doing great. Oh, I actually read my patriartichal blessing this last Sunday during church it just really makes me feel a little down evertime I read it because there is so much in there that does not seem like me, but then again the Lord knows my capabilities and that I have no doubt. So yeah I am not leaving I will be dying (a term that means they are leaving from the area in which they are serving) here peacefully so that is great, I am loving it here! I don't think that you could guess who is my companion? They are shutting down one of the areas and are combining our areas so I will be staying here with Elder Free so that is really cool, my companion will be going to Dominica so he is pretty excited. I have not gotten the package yet but I should be getting it today because we are going to the mission office. We are staying in our apt so you can send stuff there. I am super excited to be here in Santurce and not have to worry about a crappy companion because I already know who my companion is and it is notgoing to be akward getting to know each other so that is cool. Well it is pretty insane that I am starting my last transfer and my next transfer I will be home so that is a bit strange but we shall see exactly what goes on. We have had a little bit of a strggle finding new people but with the combination of the areas there is plenty of work for us to do, so its pretty cool we shall see how things play out in the long run! I had a great birthday and so things are going just great only 6 more weeks and I will be there at home! I can't wait to spend more time with you and Dad! P.S. How is my car? I want a picture of proof that is being worked on. Thank you so much for everything I love and miss you guys so much have a great week! Always, logan

No comments: