6/1/09

Wednesday,May 20th,2009

Hello Family!
How are you? I am doing great, I had a really good week. Actually at this moment in time I am having no pain in my knee whatsoever and so that is really cool, because I am not using my brace nothing I am so relieved cause I was getting a little bit scared about the thoughts of maybe having to get another surgery. I think that maybe my muscles have been built back up and so its great news,I am so relieved because I can walk around all day and not have any pain what so ever just a little bit of soreness from walking so much. I love walking around all day and then feeling tired, its great! Okay here is a funny story for the week, we were sitting at the church waiting for a investigator to come in and this lady comes running down the street saying "policia policia "and we were like oh great what is going on? She is screaming at the top of her lungs and we are just sitting there and then we see this bum just running so me and my comp look at each other and we are like okay fine, so we take off and start running after him some how I have this like bionic speed thing going on becasue I am running next to Elder Francis and we are chasing this guy, well we get around the corner and then he runs into the street and well as you wouldn't guess there is this guy that comes out of nowhere and punches the guy in the head and drops him right there in the middle of traffic it was really funny. Oh and then there was a member from Utah that was sitting right there looking for the church so that was the highlight of our week. Yudelka is doing really good, we had a really good talk with her yesterday adn she is going to prepare to bebaptized on the 7th of June which is great, I am pretty excited for that she is super pumped though and is actually firm on that day. I am asking permission there is this new nixon watch it iscalled the player but it is the rubber green one you should look it up and see if it is not totally Logan? I am thinking if it would be okay with you to take like$100 off of my card and get it, its really cool though I would understand ifyou say no I can just wait and well, I will get the watch eventually. I sent home a puerto rican flag for you to hang in my room and another memory card so you can be expecting that in the mail very soon. Oh in the package that you are going to send me, I want some cookie mixes and some butterscoth chips. I made the cookies the other day and they were so good! When I was in Truijllo Alto we did not have a oven. Well Mom and Dad, I love you guys and I hope that you have a great week!
Love, Logan

No comments: