7/21/09

July 15th, 2009

Well, THANK YOU so much for all of the support I really enjoyed what you posted on the MM site that was way coool. I love you guys so much, well yes I will email next Tuesday which is completely weird. Basically nothing seems real at this point and I am not ready to come home, I thought I was but to tell the truth I am not, its all good though the life of a missionary is so simple and well yeah its weird, but I am going to miss it so much! Things are going really well we had a really cool experience the other day, Elder Free and I were just kinda wondering where we needed to go, and well so we decided to go to old San Juan, that is not one of our normal places but we went anyway, so we decided to go visit Del Sol, because there are some members that work there, and we went and there was a really cool guy there that works there and he wanted to start taking the discussions so we are going to teach him tomorrow, so how neat is that? So that is way rad. He is super excited! Oh,yeah I bought the suit last week so I will have a nice suit to wear home and so luckily you do not have to buy one of those. I am loving Elder Free we get along really well and its just great. So yes life surely is crazy, I am seriously just enjoying what is left, keeping a smile and not really trying to think about home to much! So that is how things are going here, well yeah I love and miss you so much have a great week and I will see you next week!
Lots of love, Logan

No comments: