7/16/09

Wednesday, July 1st, 2009

July 1st, 2009
Hi Family! Sure that sounds great about a dinner card for my last week in the mission. Well of course I would like Ruth Chris...haha would be really cool and then just me and Elder Free will go. If you wanted to just send a master card, and then I could use it that way also. That would be really cool, and then we could have a great last night in Puerto Rico that would be the coolest! So things are going really well the investagtors that we had we are basically dropping all of them because they are not progressing, but its all good that has happened to me so many times so that is nothing really new. Well we really would like to start working with the members and so we are going to start with the less actives and try and find some part member families that we could baptize so that is the goal, but yeah nonetheless things are going really well and I am just loving the last three weeks of my mission if that even seems real, which it does not. Things are well I love it, I am loving Santurce and not much more to really to say, I have not got the package yet, probably today, so I am super excited! Well I love and miss you a ton and next week it will only be two weeks so crazy! I love that it is July, Happy 4th of July and enjoy the break! Have a great one! Love always, Logan

No comments: