7/16/09

Wednesday, July 8th, 2009

Hey Family!
Here things are going really well! I am so surprised at how fast things are passing by, I only have two more weeks if you can belive that, haha don't get to trunky Mom! I am trying really hard to keep focused but to tell the truth it does not really feel like I am really going home, its just not reality to me yet. I assume that it will not sink in until I get home. I am excited to see my new room, I have an idea of some things I want to do, I want to blow up some of the pictures of my mission and make them really big and put them in frames and put them on the wall, whether its scenic photos or other types I don't know its just an idea. Things are really busy here, it helps me keep my mind off of home. Oh, right now we have one baptism date her name is Christina and its for the 16th of August, I know that I am not going to be here for it but I don't really mind I am trying to leave some fruits here so that Elder Free will have something to work with when I am gone. I got your letter the other day thank you so much for that I love getting letters, I will continue to send letters if you do also, because I love letters too! Yes, it is going great here! I love it right now I have seen so many blessings the lord is just way to good to me! Well it is great to know that all is well and that you are happy! Well lots of love and have a great week!
Love, Logan

No comments: