7/21/09

Last letter.... July 21st, 2009

Hello!
Well so yeah its time to come home "THANK YOU" so much for your last email! I had my exit interview yesterday it was a little bit strange but lots of good advice. I am grateful for President and the love that he has for me and the work, I have literally made a friend for life. I am pretty scared but you have to take off the bandaid someday right? I am so grateful for the gospel in my life and for this life changing experience and the opportunity that I have had to serve among these people, they are some of the greatest people in the world. I am so grateful for everything I have learned and experienced. I am so glad to say that I did serve a mission and stuck it out, its something that no one in our family has done! I am going to continue forward on that until I have accomplished the dreams that I have. I have been contemplating things that I might do when I get home, well that has been a rough one for me to say the least but I am confident now of the plans and goals that I have. I am thinking that I want to go to school to be some kind of surgical tech or something in the operating room, it is only about a year of school, we can do some research when I get home. I want to do that plus get started at MCC, that would mean lots of school but I have no doubt that I can do it. I am really thinking that its the smartest move, and then I will continue on at MCC and then onto a university and then on to medical school to be some kind of doctor. With the economy right now I would like to do some kind of surgical tech because that would give me a stable job and also experience when I apply for medical school, I think that that would help me progress the most, I have had a strong feeling that its what I need to do, and I feel really good about it! Well I love you and equally can't wait to see you guys! I hope that you have a great couple of days and well just think only a few more hours. Love you so much, Thanks for being my Mom and Dad!
Love always! Logan

No comments: