10/15/07

Good morning family!

I wanted to let you all know that I love you guys and that I have definitely felt your prayers this last week. The work is definitely picking up for us thank goodness. We have met so many people this week a family a few new investigators and a gangster guy who is really excited about Joseph Smith who wants to know so much more. The mission has picked up so much and two years doesn’t really sound that long anymore.

Our landlord is amazing and she cooks amazing food for us she cooks us food almost everyday. She cooks so much better than me so what a relief. No we don’t have ac, I always think after we have been out all day and get home it will be cool, but it is not. I am starting to get used to it, and it doesn’t bother me much now.

I sent the memory card home on Tuesday. The letter probably got there early because we sent them way late in the week so that threw it off.

So we have transfers on Halloween that still baffles my mind because that means I will have been here for six weeks when that comes around nuts.

When you take gospel class you realize how true things really are and it opens your eyes. Man I know exactly what you mean. I love studying Joseph smith he seriously is so amazing and the more I learn the stronger my testimony is of him.

Man I am so proud of Colten. He is amazing. I know that he can go on a mission and what a powerful missionary he will be. So awesome.

Man I miss sushi that is so good, you didn’t like it. I hated it the first two times but it only gets better, so good. MMMMMMM.

Yeah I will buy the bike today more than likely yeah having a bike at every house would make sense but I definitely can take it with me where ever I go. We have a bike rack we put on our car. Pretty cool. I can’t believe I have been out for three months I still can hardly believe that.

Well all is well and things are starting to work out and I am so happy to share this message with the people of Puerto Rico they definitely need it. Well all is well thanks for everything and I will make sure to write everyone a letter this week. I got them all yesterday and I have to write eight people. Well I love you all. Until next week. Elder Wells

No comments: