10/25/07

Monday, October 22nd, 2007

Dear Family,

Things were good this past week. Many things happened. Time is flying by so fast, I hit my 3 month mark, insane. I really cannot believe it.

Well next week Wednesday is transfers, they call us on Sunday and tell us if are staying or not. Then if we are leaving our area they will have us go to the meeting on Wednesday, and they call your name and tell you where you are going, without telling you before, they just announce it, it is then you find out. You then run and find your new companion and where you are going. Pretty intense, huh? But more likely I will probably stay here for a couple of transfers at least. Which will totally be fine because we starting to find more and more people to teach, so that is cool.

I finally got to drive a car. Can you believe I haven’t driven in 3 months? It felt so good to drive. I went on a trade off where I went to another area and I was with Elder Opurto, who is from Aruba. He doesn’t have a drivers license, so could not drive. My license is still good, it was so great to drive again. I loved it.

Oh, and I never told you last week I went on a trade off with our Zone Leader, Elder Powers. Well they are on a island called Vieques, it took about 1 ½ hours to get there by boat. I gave my first blessing in Spanish, it was awesome to feel the spirit guide me as I gave it. We had lots of visits to do, and did many things for the members there. After we were done we went to the church building, let me tell you there were HUGE spiders on the wall. They scared me, I wanted to scream and run, and it was so funny because I did exactly that… I screamed and ran. But it was fun.

Hope you have a great week.

Love You All,
Elder Wells

No comments: