10/29/07

Monday, October 29th, 2007

Hola Famila,

Man things are great; I am staying with Elder Osterloh in this area again so that is definitely pretty cool. We are pretty close and he makes me laugh a lot so that is awesome. But he is so excited to get that package. I already told him. But I like how you knew I was not getting transferred before I did. Seems like they like to keep us on the edge of our seats. Pretty funny. Man things are great. I got the package this week.. I loved the Doritos and the cookies man I think the cookies were gone by the next day. You know that they are my absolute favorite. So yeah. Man I appreciate you guys so much.

SO I am going to do this little book of all of the ugly dogs that I see in Puerto Rico when I get home so if you see dogs on my card don’t erase them because its going to be awesome. So I got my first close encounter with almost getting bit. Hahahaha. So I was walking down the street and there was a dog with a puppy in the middle of the street. We walked by and accidentally scarred the puppy so the momma dog freaked out and came after me. and I held my backpack in front of me and it was trying to bite my backpack but luckily it backed off but it was definitely crazy, I was a wee bit scarred but all worked out. Then the animal lover came out in me and there was a kitten on the side of the road crying so I picked it up and brought it to the neighborhood hoping that it would cry and somebody would take it in.

So the ties are way cool those are exactly what I want just always be looking because all my ties are falling apart and I cant wear all of them. But there is a brown thick tie in my room that I bought awhile ago but never wore it; it is on the back of my door along with the volcom tie if you could send that one to.

So we dropped Epy the older lady because she would not come to church and we invited her to be baptized and she didn’t want to so, it was hard but we are going to go see her in a couple of weeks to see how everything is and if she might have the desire to go. We have met so many people this week we have met a couple of families so we are starting to teach them. It’s just all going well. So this transfer we hadn’t baptized anyone but I am pretty sure we will have a couple this week we are going to invite this lady to be baptized today because she is awesome and I am pretty sure she will except so that will be awesome.

One bad thing this week is that training meetings are over so I will not be going to see all my buds anymore but that is all good. But it’s crazy because we have already been here for six weeks and there is so much area that we have not yet explored so this next six weeks we will find a lot more people and explore our area. We have an area where it is all over the mountains and we have it so we are going to try to find a lot more people.
Well things are good and I can’t believe that time is flying by so fast. Well I love you guys so much. You’re amazing.
Peace,Logan

No comments: