9/30/08

Tuesday, Sept. 30th, 2008
Hi Mom and Dad!
I really can’t believe that tomorrow is October, that is a great thing for sure. Time is flying by so fast I can’t really believe it. I really don’t mind too much to tell the truth. We did find out that Elder Dixon will be staying another transfer which means that he will have over 8 months by next transfer it has to be rough on the guy he has had 2 areas his whole mission 4 transfers in Arroyo and 6 here which is crazy because I am in my sixth area, ha-ha. Elder Dixon is now fine he just had a really bad cold. Our zone conference was great and for like the tenth time we took a boat to St. Thomas. I don’t think I will have to pay duty on mail if they are in a padded envelope I hope not. I also wanted to ask for a French dictionary and a learning guide on, How to learn French because I am determined to learn that language and I know that I can, there are some French people here and I would love to try and speak to them, and so that is my new task. So Grandpa is doing better he had a pace maker put in? I bet he whole time he was probably saying just let me die, no he has to be there when I get home he does not have a choice! Our investigators are coming along. Diana’s father Dave did not get baptized but he is getting there I don’t think that they are going to be baptized the 10th because they have only came to church once and so we are trying to work with them and they have to get to church first but once you can get them to church they never stop coming so its getting over that first little hump. I am so glad to hear that the kids are doing good tell them I love them because I miss them so much we will have to plan a little trip to Colorado when I get home, so that I can see all of them. Well it’s going so good here I absolutely love it! Love you! Logan

No comments: