9/24/08

Wednesday, Sept. 17th, 2008
Hi Mom and Dad!

How are things with you? Well you asked about driving? Yes, they do drive on the other side of the road it is a little bit crazy. I was just thinking of telling you that because they have me driving one day a week so that when my comp leaves I will be able to do it. ha-ha its not that bad its just a little weird. I have not messed up yet but my Companion comes around the corners sometimes and forgets and almost hits cars straight on, He is a little cocky so he tries to show off a little bit you know how them Texans are, He is cool though. I did sent some pics home so you should get those I have not received a letter yet. The package didn’t come in and it turns out there really not a problem to get, I asked the Senior couple and they said that its never a problem it just takes a long time. I have not received anything since I have been out here just a package from Alexa that was given to me when the Zone Leaders came over, they were in Puerto Rico so they bring stuff over. I have not even received the newsletter for the month of September, so I don’t know. Time is flying by so fast I have almost been here for a month which is crazy . My 14 month mark is tomorrow so that is cool. We have interviews and Zone Conference tomorrow so I get to go down to St. Thomas so I am pretty stoked for that. Well my investigators are awesome we picked up five more family members of Shirley and Bernadette so we are working with them they are from Haiti. I forgot to tell you that there all really cool they speak French and English there parents all speak French and don’t understand English so that is crazy. It is so much fun though there are 8 total that we are teaching, but three of them have been baptized so we get to teach a big huge group that is fun. I really enjoy it, we are also still teaching Diana’s family she is from Guyana by the way and she is Indian so that is cool, no one is really from Tortola. They all just work down here. We are also teaching a girl named Elizabeth that is from the Dominican Republic she did not come to church last week but we are working with her. She is very open and is interested at what we have to say. That book you are reading was the one that I was trying to find, that’s funny that you picked it up. So how long has Dad been in Alaska? Seems like it has been forever. I loved the superman shirt I love getting things like that! I am working out in the morning and night to try and loose some weight I can’t handle being fat anymore! I don’t know how much I weigh because no one has scales here . That is so awesome to hear about Jay and Tina! I am glad they have the desire to go to the Temple that is so awesome! Everything is so good here! I love you and wish you the best week!
Logan

No comments: