9/4/08

Wednesday, September 3rd, 2008

Hello. I am glad you liked the birthday note,it was the least I could do. I am glad that your birthday went well because I wish I was there but I will be there for the 50th ha-ha to funny you will be turning 50 when I get home, ha-ha well that is cool. I will send my memory card home I just need you to send me another because I left the other in my suitcase back in Puerto Rico. Yes, that is the address you can use, and by the way you should get another letter I sent it to the old house that was before you moved so it should be there soon and I am sending another today, as for the moving I am so sorry I wish I was there to help you. I bet Dad and Granpa will have fun in Alaska. I am sure that Grandpa will be just fine he will probably have a really hard time there but he will just love it, I am just glad that he gets to do something that he ahs always wanted to do. I sent you a postcard home so you could see what it is really like here in Tortola. Let me tell you Mom I have never really been so much happy serving here on this island has meant the world to me. I had such a hard time in Puerto Rico and well its just been so awesome here. While I was in Puerto Rico I really was just going through so many steps and was not that happy but I love it here so much, the people are awesome! I love the views, I love working here and hope that I will be here for a really long time. As for old people I have gotten over that I love them now that all changed while I was in Puerto Rico. Diana is coming along well she has been taught everything. She is ready! She is super cool, she is super ready and loves hearing the gospel. Manuel is doing well he is lacking just a few of the commandments but he will be baptized its awesome. The black people that are here are from Tortola it started out as a slave place so that is where they all came from. The island is not that small, it is a small place but we are the only missionaries here so its cool it’s big enough. Oh, I took a small 8 person plane to get here it was an experience let me tell you. We will get to St. Thomas by boat. My companion is really cool he is way awesome, once again he has the same time as me in the mission we came out together but he was in the group that went to Santo Domingo. Mom I love it here so much, the people are awesome! I love hearing about all that is going on thank you so much for informing me I will keep everyone in my prayers! I need new garments so if you could send me some. I am sorry that I have spent so much money, I just came out here with nothing and everything is so expensive. Yeah its crazy so we get 300 dollars every month, but it goes fast. I will budget my money better this week. Well I love you and hope all is well! Send my love to everyone. Love Logan

1 comment:

Dena said...

Logan will never want to leave the island...he's there for good. Haha...He's having the time of his life! What an experience.

It sounds like Logan and Chad have the same budgeting problems.lol