9/24/08

Wednesday, Sept. 24th, 2008
Hi Mom and Dad!

How are you doing? I am doing great its awesome to hear that you are having such a good time in Colorado. Is it really pretty there? While your there try to find me a patch, I want to start putting them on my back pack. Yes that is Sister Solomon in the picture on the beach, she is from Arizona. Elder Solomon was taking the picture. This past week has been a little rough because my companion has been sick, so we have not had the chance to work much. It has been a bit difficult, but its all good. The family that we are teaching is doing great we are looking forward to giving them all baptismal dates tomorrow. Esther and Rose they are part of that family they have baptismal dates for the 10 of October. We are also going to give a baptismal date to Manuel tonight so that should be cool we are seeing so much success, the Lord is blessing us so much and the answers to prayers are definitely being answered. I need you to send me an iPod charger, I bought one here for 25 dollars but it broke so I won’t do that again it just stopped working kind of makes me mad but there is not much you can do about that. I love it here so much! Next weeks is transfers which I can’t believe are here again. So P-Day will be on Tuesday, just so you know. Well everything is great here, and I see so many blessing! I am grateful for everything! I love you so much. Logan

No comments: