2/9/09

Going back to Puerto Rico....

Here are some pictures that Logan sent of Tortola, looks like paradise to me. I can see why he loves the little island so much.














Tuesday, February 3rd, 2009

Yep I am going back to Puerto Rico, and it is totally rad! This week has been one of the greatest of my whole mission! Let me tell you about transfers, first well I am going back to Puerto Rico, I am going to be a District Leader in the Trullio Alto district and I am going to be the moving Elder, ha ha well so that is not all that is interesting. My companions name is Elder Ancieta he is really cool he will finish his mission I think at the end of next transfer so that should be interesting. So as you know Latins cannot drive in Puerto Rico and so that means that I am going back and driving and I have to basically know the whole entire island which is crazy. I will be the one running President to the airport and picking and moving things all over the island. So I am back driving in Puerto Rico and that means the other side of the road. It is going to be pretty weird adjusting again, after driving British style for almost 6 months. The cool thing is that Rio Piedras is in my district and so I will be able to see all of the converts I have so that is way awesome I am so excited. I am a bit bummed because I am leaving,but that is where the Lord wants me to go. My plane will leave at like 12:30 tomorrow, so yep back to Puerto Rico I go. Well my last week here we saw so much success, I really decided to change myself a little bit because it was definately time, so President wants us extending baptismal dates on the first lesson, so me and Elder Evans took that challenge and seen the fruits that the Lord wants it was way cool! In three days we set 9 dates and so that was way cool. I really just began to change my attitude and the Lord did the rest. I just began to put it upon the lord and say let me be an instrument in your hands and so that is how it all began. I really have been praying non stop in sincere fashion. I looked at all of the book of mormon missionaries and the reason why they were so succesful was because of the attitudes that they had. I am super excited and bummed at the same time, that I am leaving but at the same time stoked because I really don't mind a little change every once in a while. I have literally felt the saviors love in me and also the love that he has for his children here on this island. I know that he trusted me to really do his work and it boggles my mind, but I am trying to remember that the lords will is to build his kingdom upon the earth and it will grow! The missionaries have to change there minds a little and work towards that goal. Well I love you so much and have a great week! Love you! Always, Logan

No comments: