2/1/09

Paradigms...a lesson learned

Paradigm

(par” ə-dīm) n
A model or pattern. The set of values or concepts that represent an accepted way of doing things within an organization or community.




Wednesday, January 28th,2009

Hello Mom and Dad!

Well transfers are next week again which in it self are pretty crazy, meaning that its only four more you have no idea at how much that is really begining to scare me I can promise you that the whole trunkiness has been settled and that I am totally over it! We had a really good conference last Thursday there was a lot of things that I was not doing, they were things I could change so that I could be better and recieve more blessing. The Conference was just on things that we do as missionaires that are called paradigms they are the things that we do that we just do because we don't really know why, just because we were taught that way and so for me I am definitely trying to get out of that one.They really hit a lot of good points and its definately time to pick it up so that is what we are doing. President talked to me and he said that I can do it and he really haelped me I am really realizing those things that I really want for the mission, I have found such a great desire to work and really push forward and do the right things. It has been great we have found some really cool investigators that are way sweet, well the Francis's are back they were the senior couple before the Solomons, and they have been giving us reference after reference with people that they workedwith. Believe me its really starting to pay off so that is cool we have picked up quite a few. Another coool thing this last week was a caribbean conference that was being broadcasted from Jamaica and so we were able to see President Eyering and Elder Bednar and they spoke to us from there it was way awesome. They said so many things that these people really needed to hear. It is really going good, I love the area, I think i might get transferred but I am really hoping not, truthfuly! Well I love and miss you too, it won't be too long. Peace, Logan

No comments: