2/1/09

January 22nd, 2009

Hello!
Things are going great here! We are just working alot with less actives and feel that we are definately getting somewhere. I did recieve the cruise stuff on like the 16th some things are fast and other things are real slow. I still have not recieved the shirt for Sherman and I am thinking that it might have gotten stolen, hopefully not, well that is not good. We are working really hard with ***** and he is coming around really fast! I have started a cook book and it has all the cool things in it, its a book I bought here in Tortola. Yes, the senior couple always goes with us to St. Thomas, they are way cool! We go this Friday to St. Thomas, we don't really have much time to see the island because we go to the conference and then catch the 4:00 ferry and so the time goes by too fast. Oh, the whitestrips have worked miracles to say the least I am loving my new smile. Well S**** and M**** are also coming around we are really trying to get them baptized! We are supposed to hear from J***** today to really see if he is ready to get baptized. We are hoping, he should be home. The senior couple before the Solomons are on the island and so we are going to dig them for people that they might have worked with so that we can get some referals and so that should be cool. I love you so much and I can't believe that we are already this far into the transfer again. Eder Osterloh is going home in a couple of weeks, I think that he is getting excited I can only imnagine how is Mother is feeling. Only four more transfers for me. That is pretty crazy. As far as school I am excited just make sure that I get a good schedule and don't sign me up for any classes that I wouldn't want. I love the mission and the people! Well peace!
logan

No comments: